11 diciembre, 2006

Adios a Red Sun

Red Sun, la site donde podíamos encontrar los acordes de las canciones de Neil Young se ha despedido:

Well.. it's been a couple of good years with Red Sun but now it's time to say goodbye.
I would like to thank all the people who have supported Red Sun both by submitting songs, but also by visiting the site and linking to it and sending me these lovely e-mails. Thanks!
If someone out there who has the time to keep the songbook updated and wants to keep the site running, send me an e-mail and I got both the original word-document and the pdf saved for you.
If you didn't get a chance to download the pdf, send me an e-mail and I'll get back to you.
Keep on rockin' and send me an e-mail (bliss@reacte.com) if you feel like it!


Este es el texto que aparece en su página principal. Gracias por vuestro trabajo y hasta otra amigos.

Yo quiero hacerles una despedida cariñosa, así que, como soy tan malo cantando, voy a publicar los acordes de este tema de Neil, a ver si alguien se arranca:

RED SUN (del álbum Silver & Gold)

ENTRADA: Bb
ESTROFA 1:
C Bb F
When the red sun sets
C Gm
on the railroad town,
C Gm
And the bars begin to laugh
F Bb
with a happy sound,

ESTROFA 2:
I'll still be here
right by your side,
There'll not be anyone
in my heart but you.

CORO:
C
And the dreams that you're having,
F Bb
they won't let you down,
C Gm
If you just follow on
Bb
'cause you know
C Bb
where you're bound,
C
The well will be flowing
F Bb
and the words will come fast,
C Gm
When the one who is coming
Bb C Bb
arrives here at last

ESTROFA 3:
On the grassy hills
of the railroad town,
Where we cut through the fences
and over the crown,

ESTROFA 4:
Where wind was blowing
right through your hair,
I dreamt that my Momma
and Daddy were there

CORO:
And the dreams that you're having,
they won't let you down,
If you just follow on
'cause you know
where you're bound,
The well will be flowing
and the words will come fast,
When the one who is coming
arrives here at last

SOLO ESTROFA 1 ESTROFA 2

No hay comentarios: