01 diciembre, 2011

Neil Young with Crazy Horse: Los Angeles 1978

Los amigos de Quality Bootz han vuelto a reincidir y nos han obsequiado con el concierto de L.A. Forum de 1978.
Neil Young with Crazy Horse
L.A. Forum, Inglewood, CA
October 24, 1978
A great Rust Never Sleeps tour show originally uploaded by Schwinn back in 2007. This is a rip from one of the first vinyl NYCH bootlegs I ever got. Essential Neil.
FLAC files are unchanged, but I ran new checksums. Huge thanks to Schwinn for sharing this, one of my favorite NY performances of all time. The 1-2-3 punch of Cortez, Cinnamon Girl and Hurricane will fucking floor you.
Lineage:Boot LP Rust Never Sleeps > HD > CD Wave > Nero Wave Editor > CDR > EAC > Flac Frontend Level 8 > Dime > You
Sugar Mountain
I Am A Child
Comes A Time
Already One
After The Gold Rush
Thrasher
My My, Hey Hey
When You Dance, I Can Really Love - missing
The Loner
Welfare Mothers
Come On Baby Let's Go Downtown - missing
The Needle And The Damage Done
Lotta Love
Sedan Delivery
Powderfinger
Cortez The Killer
Cinnamon Girl
Like A Hurricane
Hey Hey, My My
Tonight's The Night
-89.02 min.
LAForumBoot
Puedes obtenerlo en esta dirección.

No hay comentarios: