26 julio, 2008

Neil Young - Lyon, Francia - 2008-06-25

El desaparecido ya no lo es tanto. Gracias a nuestro amigo Xavier que lo ha grabado y compartido con algunos de nosotros y gracias a "Shakey" que lo ha subido a Dime A Dozen.

Neil Young and band
Lyon France

Featuring the world premiere of The Beatles' 'A Day in the Life'.

I received this show from my good friend Xavier who recorded this show that I was at.
Thank you Xavier :-)

NEIL YOUNG
Lyon, France

Live in Lyon

Halle Tony Garnier, Lyon, France 2008-06-25

Track listing:
01 Mr Soul
02 I've been waiting for you
03 Spirit Road
04 Love and only love
05 Hey hey my my
06 Too far gone
07 Oh lonesome me
08 MOther Earth
09 The needle and the damage done
10 Unknown legend
11 Old man
12 Get back to the country
13 Words
14 No hidden path
15 A day in the life

Lineup:
Neil Young (guitar, vocals, piano)
Rick Rosas (bass, vocals)
Ben Keith (steel guitar, guitar, vocals)
Chad Cromwell (drums, vocals)
Peggy Young (vocals, vibes)

FLAC fingerprints .ffp files (Trader's Little Helper)

Source:
Sony DAT (unknown mikes)
CDs, EAC, Trader's Little Helper, FLAC Level 6

No hay comentarios: